Meet the awesome members of the Project Ignite Teacher Advisory Council! These rock star educators are already using Project Ignite in their classrooms and have volunteered their time and experience to help us build and improve the platform.
Last week we finally got to meet (almost) everyone in person at the TAC kick-off meeting at the Autodesk offices in San Francisco. It was fun to put names to faces, and really dig in for lively discussion and brainstorming sessions. There clearly aren’t enough opportunities to simply hang out, compare notes, and talk shop with fellow maker-oriented educators!
It was a pleasure to meet each and every one of these teachers. They’re some of the smartest, most passionate, and focused people I’ve had the good fortune to work with, and I can’t wait for our next meet-up.
Highlights of the Meeting
- Tours of the Pier 9 workshop and Autodesk Gallery
- IDEO’s session on Design Thinking for Educators, where we designed the Library of the Future
- FabLab and Institute 404 presentations on progressive educational trends in Israel and Slovenia
- Chatting with EVP, Chris Bradshaw and VP, Randy Swearer about Autodesk’s vision for education
- Afternoon ninja It’s-It raids (thanks Ryan!)
Want to learn more about the rock star teachers on the advisory council? Stay tuned! They’ll share their stories, experiences, and hard-won wisdom right here on the Project Ignite blog!