Over the past two years we have enjoyed building an educational platform to help you bring making into your classrooms. Providing students and teachers with the ability to imagine, design and create has always been our #1 objective.
Based on your feedback we have integrated many of the features from Project Ignite directly into Tinkercad! As a result we have made the decision to close down the Project Ignite website.
So what does that mean?
- TIMING: We will be shutting down the Project Ignite website by the end of January 2017
- PREPARE: Take a moment over the next few weeks to review the FAQs
- QUESTIONS: We are here to support you with any questions that you may have over the next few weeks. Please continue to use the Support Forums!
We have you covered with many features today in Tinkercad:
- APPROVE STUDENTS: Need to approve new users (under age 13)? Simply create a code, provide it to your class and then approve. It’s really that easy.
- ACCESS LEARNING CONTENT: Many of the Project Ignite projects have already been added to the Tinkercad Learn page.
- And more features will be rolling out in the next few weeks to ensure a smooth experience.
Please look out for more communication and updates over the course of the next few weeks.
Onward and Upward,
The Autodesk Project Ignite Team
P.S. – The Tinkercad community is pretty cool so we think you will like them too!